I stayed home again today. The ankle is still bothering me, and another day of resting seemed like a good idea. Here’s a few links of interest for those curious enough to follow through:
- Time’s Up, Einstein – A New Zealand college dropout produces a paper that may redefine physics.
- The Mad Genius from the Bottom of the Sea – An iconoclastic scientist wants to cool the CNMI with sea water.
- When aliens attack – What’s all the hubbub about alien species invading ecosystems? Guam and the brown tree snakes get a mention, but ultimately it is a matter of aesthetics, not environmentalism.
- Sprol – So much fun to be had looking at environmental disaster with Google Maps.
- It’s the end of the world as we know it – An interview with James Kunstler, and a lively dialogue between the doomsayer and alternative energy guru Amory Lovins.