So the power went out around 9:00 pm tonight. Winds are picking up but nothing really sketchy yet.
Might as well get some shut eye. Though it is funky how now I can still be connected on my phone, check the radar and forecast, even post here from my phone.
Night and I’ll check in tomorrow morning.
Winds are picking up. Car is in the carport. Lawn stuff is secured – mostly. Hoping that trampoline doesn’t go airborne tonight.
Here’s the latest storm track.
Now this storm is heading north of Guam, through the Rota Channel.
This is really awesome. Check this cool graphic of wind speed around the planet out right now.
Just got back inside after clearing stuff up outside. Still not much activity; some rain, a little wind. The literal calm before the storm. So I stuck the Guam radar image over there on the sidebar just now. You can see the swirls…
Also check out my dedicated weather page.
Heading into town to secure the art studio now. While the windows are not a worry, the ceiling in the studio has a few leaks. Need to make sure the buckets are placed in the right places and everything is secure outside in the parking lot and behind the building.
Latest forecast #5 predicts a closer approach around 4 am tomorrow morning. Things are calm right now. Forecast calls for 39 mph winds tonight. Debating whether I put up shutters or not. Probably not. Need to secure stuff in the yard and carport though.
Here’s the storm track…